Board of Nursing
State Nursing Association
Maryland Nurses Association
849 International Drive
Airport Square 21, Ste. 255
Linthicum, MD 21090
Nurse Practitioner Organizations
Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland (NPAM)
PO Box 540
Ellicott City, MD 21041-0540
|The Mission of the Nurse Practitioner Association of Maryland:
- to promote the high standards of health care delivered by nurse practitioners.
- to represent the interests of nurse practitioners before the executive and legislative
branches of the government of the State of Maryland and other federal, state and local government entities.
- to conduct continuing education programs for nurse practitioners.
- to educate other health professionals and the general public about nurse practitioners.
- to disseminate information concerning the profession and issues relating to nurse practitioners.
Maryland Coalition of Nurse Practitioners (MCNP)
E-mail: MCNP @Chesapeake.net
The purpose of MCNP is to promote the professional advancement of nurse practitioners in the state of Maryland. Our goals are to:
- Provide professional education and development for nurse practitioners.
- Enhance professional opportunities for nurse practitioners.
- Increase legislative awareness and support for nurse practitioners.
11400 Harford Rd.
Baltimore, MD 21057
The Maryland Nurses Coalition (MNC) is the state's only non-profit
professional organization representing the voices of all registered
nurses in our state. The MNC advocates on behalf of the profession, for
access to healthcare, reduction in domestic violence and environmental
factors which cause harm to Marylanders. The MNC also promotes proper
funding for our state's renowned healthcare system.
Copyright 1994-2003 NP Central
Last updated: September 3, 2004